Thank you for visiting www.MONOPOLY.com/ukchampionships website (the "Website"). Please note that everything on the Website is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use. By using this website you will be treated as accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Hasbro reserves its rights to make changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use. By using this site to register for [mail updates] and the MONOPOLY UK/Regional Championships you are bound by the current terms, so you should check these every time you visit the Website.
The Terms and Conditions of Use last updated on 7.07.2008.
1. About Us www.MONOPOLY.com/ukchampionships site is controlled by [Hasbro UK Limited].
2. Registration on this Site Registration of your details on this site is to enter the MONOPOLY Regional Championships and to receive updates from Hasbro UK about the MONOPOLY UK Championships [and the MONOPOLY brand]. The rules of the tournament are separate and you must agree to abide by those rules when entering the event.
3. Copyright and Trade Marks All designs, text, graphics and other contents/arrangements of the site in whatever format belong to Hasbro or its licensors. All rights in these are reserved other than as expressly permitted herein: permission is granted to copy electronically and to print hard copy portions of this site only for browsing the Website. Other than such use, no permission is granted including for reproduction, modification, distribution, republication purposes without Hasbro's prior written consent. All trade marks, service marks and trade names mentioned in the Website are the property of Hasbro or other respective owners that have granted Hasbro the right and licence to use such marks.
4. Disclaimer as to information on the Website Information on the Website is provided free of charge and on an "as is" basis. Except for any liability in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Hasbro is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on the information, or loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action.
[This site may contain links to other Internet sites, which are owned/operated by third parties. Hasbro is not responsible for the information and content of any such third party site nor of any transactions or communications between you and such sites. If you have any concerns regarding links, content or transactions at such third party sites, please contact the site administrator or webmaster of such third party sites. ]
Hasbro uses reasonable efforts to make sure all information and materials contained on the Website are correct, but subject to the above statement on fraudulent misrepresentation, Hasbro does not accept liability for any error in any material or information on the Website.
7. Governing law This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8. Enquiries or complaints We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days. If you have any enquiries or complaints about the Website or any products then please contact us as follows:
Global MONOPOLY Team Hasbro UK Limited 2 Roundwood Avenue Stockley Park Uxbridge UB11 1AZ
Your information will be submitted over a secure server.
It is compulsory to submit your name, email address and date of birth and to check the tick box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the site and granting us permission to contact you as the purpose of registration on this website is to receive updates from us on the MONOPOLY Championships. You can also select to receive regular updates about MONOPOLY Products and other events by checking the updates box. If you do not want to be informed about Monopoly in this way, do not check this box or cancel your registration by unsubscribing using the link provided in each of our e-mail communications.
What do we do with the data? We use the information we collect about you to answer your enquiries, to provide a more personalised experience and to update you on MONOPOLY products and events.
We may run surveys or competitions which you can choose to participate in. In this context we may also use your information to verify your identity and contact you (for example, in the event you are a competition winner).
With your consent we may use the information to keep you updated about changes to this website, new Monopoly services and offers in conjunction with our affiliated companies that we think you'll find valuable. Also, with your consent we will share your information with the venues where you will be playing in the Monopoly championships. This is to enable the venue to allow you entrance to the venue to take part in the Championships.
Note to Parents
The information we collect and what we do with it is as we have described above. We may share such information with venues to allow us to organise the events.
When you verify the registration by clicking on the email link, the information is automatically inputted onto our database. Your child's information may also be shared with outside entities hired to assist us with internal web support operations. These entities will not use the child's information for any other purpose, and have agreed to maintain confidentiality, security and integrity of all personal information they obtain from us.
We do share the general statistical research information with third parties. Individuals cannot be identified from the information provided.
Where does your data go? We will provide your information to the venue that you have chosen to enter the Championships.
They may also be shared with outside entities hired to assist us with internal web support operations.
As part of the services offered through our site, the information you provide to us will be transferred to other countries in the EEA. By way of example, this may happen where any of our servers are hosted by one of our group companies in one member state or one of our service providers is situated in one member state and information is shared with our group of companies in another member state. Further, the information you provide to us will be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By way of example, this may happen where any of our servers are hosted by one of our Hasbro Group companies in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. We also share information between our group companies, which are located in countries worldwide. This will especially be the case if you win the Championships and we have send your details for the World Championships. If you require contact details of our other group companies, please contact us at email@example.com.
Corporate Information on Hasbro can be found here. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.)
Security The Internet is not a secure medium. We have implemented technology and policies to help safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use including encrypting your details when they are transmitted from this site to help keep them secure. We will continue to review and update our security measures where appropriate, as new technology becomes available.
Third party sites We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our site and we recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit. In addition if you have linked to our site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
How can I contact you regarding a Privacy Matter? We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with you may do so at any time by contacting us at the details below. If you have any other query relating to your information, please contact us as set out below. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we store about you.
Address: Hasbro UK Limited 2 Roundwood Avenue Stockley Park Uxbridge Middlesex UB11 1AZ